It’s true, today is International Naked Day. Sandi would never lie to you, besides it’s not like this is the Only Sexual Celebration (read about others under Sex News).
Ways You Can Celebrate International Nude Day without getting arrested!
- Do your household chores in the nude.
- Go on a Swingers Chat Line (or video chat for the more adventurous).
- Surprise your partner by visiting him with an overcoat with nothing on underneath.
- Get a yoga DVD and do it in the nude.
- Skinny dip at 2am.
- Create a work of art… paint your entire body and rub it on canvas.
- You and your friend sketch each other nude (or take sexy pictures)… then frame it as a memory of International Nude Day
- Visit a Nudist Resort
- And if none of those jump out, why not have some good old fashioned sex! As that is normally done in the nude. 😉
Health benefits to being naked, like you need an excuse
- Loads your body up with vitamin D.
- Gives a healthy skin because skin can breathe easier.
- No “Red” marks from tight clothing, which means improved blood circulation
- Healthy brain: barefoot running helps to stimulate the brain which lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s in adults.
- Therapeutic: helps relieve depression due to improve your blood flow, detoxifies your system, and thus provides you warmth and freedom.
- Lowers risk of infection: when clothes are soaked with sweat, they can be a breeding ground for bacteria, which can cause various infections. Nudity lowers your risk to these harmful fungi and bacteria and maintains personal hygiene.
- Improves fertility…wearing tight elastic underwear can restrict the blood flow to the penis and genital area. Tight underwear or low waist jeans directly press onto your penis, which kills nerve receptors lowering sperm count.